Tuesday, December 18, 2007

This Year Christmas Is Gonna Be A Special One

Whisper: Various sources say that Boulevard is going to open tomorrow, as a typical Kuchian, my instinct tells me that area will be crowded, so, beware of the traffic there [whistle]



Christmas atmosphere in Kuching is always rather quite except some commercials effects from the Christmas sales. However, for me, this year is going to be a special one. Why?

Firstly, I'll be baptised on this coming Christmas. ^___^

******

Secondly, there'll be a Christmas Carolling Parade this coming Saturday (22nd December 2007) evening, organised by Methodist Church in Kuching. After living in Kuching for 20s year, this is the first Christmas parade in town, OMG! (I know every year there will be Christmas parade in Sibu and I seen it when I was in Sibu that time)

Route: Millennium Stadium ---> HSBC roundabout ---> Padungan ---> Jalan Tun Abdul Rahim (Waterfront) ---> Harbour View Hotel ---> Lebuh Wayang ---> Jalan Tun Abdul Rahim (Waterfront) ---> Sarawak Plaza ---> Song Thian Chok Road ---> Ban Hock Road ---> HSBC roundabout ---> Millennium Stadium

*****


Thirdly, there'll be a Christmas Celebrations near the Friendship Garden at Jalan Song.

Date: Monday, 24th December 2007
Time: 7:15 PM
Venue: Friendship Garden, Jalan Song


Oh, I love Christmas!!! ~~~~~

7 oranged:

Galvin said...

No need to use instinct, confirm that the whole Kuching will be at Boulevard when it opens.

and where the heck is Millennium Stadium?

Orange said...

hiak, pass by thr ytdy, but not yet open gok

mmm...the jubilee ground thr...

Anonymous said...

Hi. you're from which church??
The Christmas night in Friendship park is organised by my church..

Anonymous said...

Dynamo 5 Ltr. just for RM17.90 only!!! OMG.... I think Everise now sweating...

Orange said...

johnny: brother, same church wor, hiak! Chin Dao Tang near Jalan Song.

santa clause: I believe a lot of supermarkets in town do sweat =P

Anonymous said...

orange~!!~~
sister, we are from same Church? You'll be baptised in our church too??
Wao... You go 8am or 10am?

Orange said...

yep, this coming Christmas Day. i go 2nd session one =)