Friday, December 21, 2007

Boulevard Fever =P

As what I mentioned before, the traffic at 4 1/2 th miles gets relatively jam when it's closer to the open date of Boulevard. I dare to say, most Kuchians are awaiting for Boulevard and the Spring to open, soon you'll see the Spring fever. =P

Front View of Boulevard

I passed by that area quitely often lately, so much just to see if the Boulevard is open, crazy...crazy!!!

Basement car park

I went there again this afternoon, heard they have soft opening the day before. It's quited crowded when I reach there, seeing people queueing up here and there.

Basement entrance

However, nothing much yet laa, they just open for public to register for the Boulevard family card and purchase selected items. The hypermarket will only open by tomorrow (22nd December 2008) and other retailers will open later.

See it??! Boulevard OPENS tomorrow, 22th December 2008

And, I would say they are so brilliant in a way they suck your money even before their hypermarket open. How? Why? The registration of Boulevard Family Card cost you RM10 per membership and RM5 for a supplimentary card. Got what I mean??

Boulevard Family Card application form

There goes my RM10..... ~~~>..<~~~ (they better have some good rewards, otherwise, herm! herm! herm!)

2 oranged:

Oocean said...

Oren.... oren....
Sushi King open boi? Ytd got go n cham kuan?? Wu buay tiok boh??
Eehhh u din blog bout it woh...
Dun hv arh?? o.O the advertisement mah si pien tiok lu eh sim...
[hitbutt]

Orange said...

:( not yet, sushi king @boulevard only open on 5th Jan [taz]