Thursday, December 27, 2007

25.12.2007

Whisper: Big thanks to Kenopi for being my photographer of the day, muaks!!


25th December 2007, a special and important moment of my life, which symbolise my new life in Christ also.


Yep, is my baptism day!!!

Choir rehearsal

I wake up pretty early and get dressed on that day, amazing!


I reached my church quite early also as the first session of Christmas mass has just finished. For us who were getting to be baptised, were arranged to sit at the very first row.

Choir performance

With the blessing from God, the baptism was carried out smoothly. Later, each one of us was given a certificate of baptism and a souvenior (is a book for new believer, I haven't finished reading it yet).


My turn

Lastly, I am grateful that God never gave up on me but continue to lead me along.


Receiving certificate and souvenir

4 oranged:

Anonymous said...

hmm...
I can feel it right now that i'm in my own church.
:)

Orange said...

hehehe.....when is the last time you visit to CDMC?

Anonymous said...

1st sunday of September this year lo..
then i came here study liao.

Orange said...

ic...not too long ago ...heheh