Thursday, December 27, 2007

Boulevard Shopping Complex

I went for a stroll at Boulevard few days after its opening. I can still see a massive jam along Jalan Datuk Tawi Sili. I can even see cars parked at the residential area near Seng Goon Garden, oh my!

Jam, jam, jam!!!

However, I didn't see it very jam at the basement car park, wonder why is it so?


Lobby

I can see there are a lot of shops still under renovation, only a few retailers have started their business. And yet the place is so congested, wonder why is it so?


There's a rounded counter at the lobby which I guess is the information counter, but I didn't see any labelling nor sign board. Besides, I don't see any directory floor plan also, too small to have it [shutup =X]? Or, not ready yet? I have a feeling they are very eager to open the Boulevard and thus very rush, wonder why is it so?

Ice cream bar to be? Information Counter?

Anyway, I believe Kuching people deserves some new places to shop and hang out, not just limited to a few of shopping complexes we have now. Agree?

Bread house by Fujisan

And, I hope there're more shops open when I visit to Boulevard again. I have yet to use my membership card laa!!!

Construction still in progress

0 oranged: