Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yuppee, My Camera Is Back!


The lady at Canon Customer Care Centre Kuching has called me up to collect my camera today. I'm so happy that I feel like to jump up from my cubicle and shout out loud. Why? This is because they repaired the camera for me at no cost. Besides, it is faster than expected as I sent my camera to them on 24th September. That's about a week plus ago, I'm impressed.

Job Sheet

They replaced the connector (don't ask, I don't know what's that =P) for my camera. As I don't have the battery and memory card with me, they let me to bring home and test out. If it doesn't work well, I can bring back to them again. So far I have tested, my camera is working fine. Photos in this post are taken with my own camera. ^_______^

SMS from Canon

After I've collected my camera, only I received the SMS from Canon telling me to collect my camera. I guess they didn't expect me to collect my camera that fast, desperado I'm, hiak! Anyway, I think the repair is case by case basis and it happened mine is free. So, I think is good to check with them for the terms and conditions first if you would like to send your camera to Canon Customer Care Centre for servicing.

2 oranged:

Galvin said...

Muahaha. Lousy camera but good service.

The connector is the part that sits between your battery and camera... I think. Let's hope the connector is the reason why my camera is dead as well.. haha.

Orange said...

so deska ...
hahahah....yalor, quite happy with their after sales service =P