Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sean Kingston Vs Jo Jo

Whisper: The lyrics are a bit too long, hiak! =P



I was driving home last night and listened to Hitz FM, a familiar rhythm caught my attention. It was the song of Beautiful Girls but it was a lady voice with different lyric. I was very curious who sing the song until I find out it is a remake song in reply to Sean Kingston's Beautiful Girl by Jo Jo.

Jo Jo who sings "Too Little Too Late" has created her own version of "Beautiful Girls", also known as "Beautiful Girls". There are a lot of comments flying around for these two song in the web, but I don't care laa ..... I just love these two song, I think both are great, hiak! =P

July 2007 ...






Chorus:
You're way too beautiful girl
That's why it'll never work
You'll have me suicidal, suicidal
When you say it's over
Damn all these beautiful girls
They only wanna do your dirt
They'll have you suicidal, suicidal
When they say it's over

Verse 1:
See it started at the park
Used to chill at the dark
Oh when you took my heart
That's when we fell apart
Coz we both thought
That love lasts forever (lasts forever)
They say we're too young
To get ourselves sprung
Oh we didn't care
We made it very clear
And they also said
That we couldn't last together (last together)

Refrain:
See it's very define, girl
One of a kind
But you mush up my mind
You walk to get declined
Oh Lord...
My baby is driving me crazy

(Repeat Chorus)

Verse 2:
It was back in '99
Watchin' movies all the time
Oh when I went away
For doin' my first crime
And I never thought
That we was gonna see each other (see each other)
And then I came out
Mami moved me down South
Oh I'm with my girl
Who I thought was my world
It came out to be
That she wasn't the girl for me (girl for me)

(Repeat Refrain and Chorus)

Verse 3:
Now we're fussin'
And now we're fightin'
Please tell me whyI'm feelin' slightin'
And I don't know
How to make it better (make it better)
You're datin' other guys
You're tellin' me lies
Oh I can't believe
What I'm seein' with my eyes
I'm losin' my mind
And I don't think it's clever (think it's clever)
You're way too beautiful girl
That's why it'll never work
You'll have me suicidal, suicidal, suicidal...

Few Months Later ...






Chorus:
Im way to cool for ya boy
Thats why it'll never work
I'll have you suicidal suicidal when I say its over
Damnn all these beautiful girls
who only gunna do ya dirt
we'll have you suicidal suicidal when I say its over

Verse 1:
I remember when I was hanging with my friends
thats when I caught your eye, you thought that I was fly
right then you wish that I would be your baby (be your baby)
You tried to spit some game asking me "girl whats your name?"
All the Ice up on your chain, so i would do the same.something tells me that we'd have fun together (fun together)
I ain't easy to find, I am one of a kind
Ohh when I dutty wine just know your on my mind
tonight is yours, but tomorrows for another guyyy

(Repeat Chorus)

Verse 2:
You've been calling me, leaving messages that are weak
Cause Your curiosity got your knees weak
I'm not looking for a man so I don't want no confusion (no confusion)
I took ya to the flow had you begging me for more
but that was my que to go, so I hit the door
I led you hott. But your minds running wildddd
I ain't easy to find, I am one of a kind
Ohh when I dutty wine just know your on my mind
if you stick around, be careful not to fall in love (fall in love)

(Repeat Chorus)

Verse 3:
Now a couple months have passed never thought that this would last
Oh Everybody asks how you got a girl like that
You shouldve known that nothing lasts forever (lasts forever)
I mess up your mind, when i tell you lies
Boy Don't be surprised that I've been seeing other guys
I'm too young to settle and you should've known better (known better)
Damn all these beautiful girls
who only gunna do ya dirt
we'll have you suicidal suicidal when I say its over

0 oranged: