Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Will You Eat These Bread?

Today I received a circular email from a friend with a subject: 'Shit Bread'. I feel very curious, so I opened the email and read on. When I scroll down, I see this:

o.O
I scroll down again, I see this:

O.O

I scroll further down, I see this:


O.O"

I scroll again, I see this:

>..<

When I scroll to the end, I see this:

=..=

Ergghh....I do not know where to get these bread but I don't feel like to eat bread, at least for now ....

3 oranged:

Galvin said...

How nice...I was eating bread when I read this.

Anonymous said...

When I see those photos, the first thing come to my mind is "galvin sure wants to taste it." <(^00^)>

Orange said...

Galvin: hahaha ... some extraz to your bread ... :naughty:

Yong Yih: I thought you also want =P