Sunday, September 9, 2007

Stupid Cashier

Have you ever experienced when you are paying for your grocery at supermarket, the cashier just lump all the items into one plastic bag regardless is a wet item or dry item?

Sometimes, you may also find the cashier keep squeezing all your grocery into one plastic bag until the plastic bag looks so blob, sigh! (as if he/she can win the best cashier award by saving those plastic bags)

And today, I met another c2pid cashier =..= I've taken a Pringles Cheezums without price tag, so the cashier ask others to check for the price. Before I can stop her, she swung my Pringles Cheezums in the air and calling the other girl. Heck, my precious Pringles Cheezums!!!!!!!! T___T


1 oranged:

Anonymous said...

BUT I AM A GREAT CASHIER! I JUST HAVE TO MAKE SOME MISTAKES SO I LOOK HUMAN! NOT SOME ROBOT!