Monday, September 3, 2007

My Poor Baby Camera

My poor Canon IXUS 400 (I know is old enough, shuddap) 'merajuk' to work since last week. It turns the focus to nothing but black screen only. At first, I thought I may have turn on some settings but unfortunately is not =(

So, I have no choice but to bring the camera to one of the well-known authorised dealer in town. I hope they can help me to identify the problem. From the conversation with the salesman, following are the 3 main points of my faulty camera:

- need to send to KL to fix
- must pay RM50 for delivery cost
- suspect my camera focus unit broke down which will cost about RM300 to replace the faulty part

Thinking of the points mentioned, my itchy mouth asked the salesman for some new models and pricing. After the sweet and flowery hu-ha talks by the salesman, I'm struggling now =S


And, before I left the shop ...


me: "Let me think about it first ... "
salesman: "Still need to think mer?? "
me: "Of course I need to think laa, you thought I'm buying grocery at supermarket arr? "
(keh si you free one for me lor @#$#$&%^*!)

3 oranged:

Anonymous said...

my canon also same prob...
i didn;yt use it anymore...
buy new sony liao :P

Galvin said...

Canon sucks! Mine going to die soon...

Orange said...

hmmm....the salesman still introduce Canon Powershot TX1 to me gok.....I also ragu-ragu want to choose Canon again or not @_@