Saturday, September 8, 2007

Unpredictable Weather

The weather is getting warmer nowadays, especially in the month of June to July. If you refer to those expert analysis report, the average temperature of the earth is increasing over the years. For me, I found the weather sometimes is extremely hot until you hit me die I also don't want to leave the aircond room.

Sometimes I found the weather is quite siao also, the moment you see the sun still shines, next moment it rains cats and dogs. This can be very annoying if you plan to go outdoor.


Sometimes in some areas even had 'ice rain', weird huh? Unfortunately, I don't have any photo to show.

However, there's one thing I can assure you that it is not weird, not siao and predictable for a Malaysian - the HAAAaaaaZE.

Now you see, now you don't

Every year, you will find the haze visits our country in the month of August which I think we can declare August as Bulan Jerebu Melawat! (Fortunately, this year the haze wasn't so bad.)

0 oranged: