Monday, September 17, 2007

Sanga Japanese Food

Whisper: Pictures here are courtesy of Oocean because I've yet to get myself a new camera =(

I have spotted this restaurant sometimes ago and always wanted to come here, but sik jadi. I have also read about it from somewhere, the comments for this restaurant are not bad. And, finally I visit to this restaurant on last Friday.

The restaurant is located at Jalan Chan Chin Ann shophouses near Pizza Hut. In fact, this restaurant is same with the Sanga Japanese Food Stall at Tun Jugah food court.

Before you walk in to the restaurant, you will find a wide selections of sake displayed at the entrance. When you walked into the restaurant, you will still find lots of sake displayed on the shelves. It seems like they have lots of sake.

Apart from those sake, you will find a lot of cute Japanese dolls displayed on the shelves too. They also provide some comics and magazines for you to read while waiting for the food to be served.

This is the sushi bar at Sanga, where the sifu will make your favourite sushi.

They have various choices of ala carte menu, sushi and set meals. However, I couldn't find any Okonomiyaki (Japanese Pizza) from their menu (or I've overlook...hmmm? O.o) After browse through the menu, I ordered a set lunch for myself which cost me RM8.00. I chosed to have Chicken Teriyaki Ramen served with green tea (psst....is free flow) from the set lunch menu. Tell me, where you can get such a good offer?

Chicken Teriyaki Ramen

And, have you notice what I've ordered? Yes, is ramen. If you always visit Japanese restaurant in Miau Miau town, you will know that not every Japanese restaurant here serves ramen, rather is very few. So now, I have another place to choose when I crave for ramen.

Beef Teriyaki Ramen

If you want to have something not too heavy, you can order their Children Happy Meal, hiak!


Children Happy Meal RM10.00

Chuka Lidoka (Baby Octopus) Rm6.00

Generally, I'm quite satisfy with their customer service. The staff are friendly and you will never run out of green tea in your cup.

Edamame RM4.00

California Make RM15.00

After we pay our meal, the lady hand us a member card which entitles us for some discount during our next visit. ^___^

Sanga Japanese Food
Address: Lot 164, Jalan Chan Chin Ann, Kuching.
Phone Number: 012-883 2433 (David Liew)

0 oranged: