Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Why Me Again?!?

Whisper: Thanks to Sugar who has borrowed her member card to us


After reading the Sushi King updates from Jimmy and Apple, I can't wait anymore!!! Me and Oocean had our lunch at Sushi King today.


The traffic wasn't jam like over the weekend, no long queue at Sushi King also. This is just nice for us who have only one hour lunch break.



After we had placed our orders, we started to aim the sushi on the revolving conveyor belt. We picked a few plates and put on our table. And, as usual, it's time for shotting photos!



Halfway through, I heard a lady voice "Sorry miss, you are not allowed to take pictures here" and bla ... and bla ... and bla bla bla ... =..=


Erghhhh......why me again?!? Why I always being stop from taking photos one? Why? Why? Why? Tell me why?!?

~>..<~
~>..<~
~>..<~
~>..<~
~>..<~

2 oranged:

Galvin said...

You need to learn the secret art of "Secretly taking photos for blogs."

Orange said...

so des ~ make over my camera into an orange? :naughty: