Monday, January 21, 2008

Jam! Jam! Jam!

When the Spring opened, I was pretty impressed with their systematic traffic arrangement. They have signages displayed on the post, as well as security guards to direct the traffic. The traffic wasn't that terrible until you have to stuck on the road for more than 1 hour just to get into the basement parking.



However, that doesn't last very long. Just last weekend, I noticed one of the entrances was blocked and there's a long queue to get into the basement parking. Besides, there's always a massive jam at the basement carpark where everyone is waiting for their turn to drive out from the basement / looking for parking space. And, I don't see any security guard there to direct the traffic at the basement.


At one point of time, all the lightings at the basement were turned off. I guess they didn't realise got such massive jam at the basement.

I hope this won't happen so often because I want to go there shopping ler ~ Then again, this is just my own experience, no offence ya ~

0 oranged: