Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Birthday Cake Baaa ~ =..=

This morning Oocean and YY them said want to pre-celebrate birthday with me and Kenopi . So I went to meet up with them just now at Jalan Song (sorry, I was late). After eating all the heaven food, Oocean took out 2 cake boxes, one for me, one for Kenopi. "Yes, got birthday cake to eat!" I whispered inside my heart.

I then opened up the box. Heck, I saw only this!

Seems like somebody didn't digest pretty well, still got tiny pinkish and greenish thing...tsk..tsk..tsk

You just didn't see my expression, I was like O..O "Har?!", "What's this?!!!"... huhuhuh....

Then, I know it must be Oocean ... =..= ...

Later, she took out another cake which is more appealing compare to the previous one, herm ~ herm ~ got Mashimaro de ~~~ ^___^



Thanks for the food and cakes, guys! Muak! Muak! Muak!

16 oranged:

Galvin said...

Happy birthday! How come your birthday come so fast one? I thought we just celebrated it at yew fook =P

Oocean said...

Hope u like the surprise fake* cake.... Shocked n wanna kill me ler...mai lah..
Muahahaha... yeah.. boh pien... my mind twist too fast liaw...

Orange said...

galvin: kam siah~kam siah~ time flies...but this time no one sing liao.....ho cai~~~

oocean: huhuhuh.....wait I come back hit your butt

Anonymous said...

I love mashimaro~~

Orange said...

u do? I like mashimaro also ... heheh ...

Johnny said...

I have collection of it..
i still remember when mcdonald giving out mashimaro, i queue for so long time to get it.
and the last 2 pcs, i get from Sibu, because Kch was out of stocks

www.johnnykiu.com

Orange said...

I think I've that collection also,hiak! got 5 ekor right? unfortunately..I kurang 1 ekor -.-

Anonymous said...

Hello
valium 10 mg
For that matter, the World Health Organization has listed Diazepam as a core medicine in its Essential Drug List.
[url=http://www.mahwey.com/]diazepam drug[/url]
If this happens, treatment must be discontinued especially if there are any signs of abuse or dependence development.
http://www.mahwey.com/ - valium anxiety

It has been the most prescribed benzodiazepine and is used to treat a wide range of medical conditions.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://qofyzebave.angelcities.com/qazupex.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=apex video converter super 6.19 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

To be a noble lenient being is to from a kind of openness to the world, an ability to group unsure things beyond your own pilot, that can govern you to be shattered in uncommonly extreme circumstances as which you were not to blame. That says something exceedingly impressive thither the fettle of the principled passion: that it is based on a corporation in the unpredictable and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a shop than like a sparkler, something kind of tenuous, but whose acutely precise attraction is inseparable from that fragility.

Anonymous said...

In every tom's existence, at some dated, our inner pep goes out. It is then blow up into flame at hand an encounter with another hominoid being. We should all be indebted quest of those people who rekindle the inner inclination

Anonymous said...

A likeable old time eon is the prize of a well-spent youth. As a substitute for of its bringing glum and low prospects of disintegrate, it would give us hopes of unwavering stripling in a bettor world.

Anonymous said...

Νo extra timе exρеnded on the gym, no back discomfort mаіnly bеcause of
to many crunches or other ѕtomach eхerciѕe routinеs and no fаr more sweaty exerсіses
merely to maκe cеrtаin that your abs apρeаr great.


Also viѕit my blοg post :: the Flex Belt

Anonymous said...

Dumbbells are just about the most functional pieces of training machines you could own.


Feel free to surf to my site - adjustable dumbbells