Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So So Pathetic!

Next time if you see promotion flyers that sticked on walls or windows, think twice and ask in details before you order. Last Sunday, I had my lunch at a restaurant near BDC area. The waiter asked if I would like to try their promotional item, ie. stew beef served with rice, only RM3.

Ok lor, I tried lor, it's RM3 only waa. However, when the food sampai, my jaw dropped and my eye balls popped out! Want to know why? Scroll down to see ...

..


..


..


..


..


..


..


..


..


..


There're only 4 pieces of thin think beef (not more than 0.5 cm, rough estimation with my eyeball), grrrrrrr! Like that also called promotion mer?! Sampling guah! I wonder what is the original price for this item! WTH!!!

7 oranged:

Beverly's Secret said...

Consider expensive ah?
Not worth it ah?

sorry ya, i couldn't judge coz i never take beef in my life >.<

Apple said...

Look quite nice though.

Anonymous said...

that's tooo toooooooooooo little..

Anonymous said...

who ask u order that... u can order the orh yea su (fried orh jian) and the bee hoon with thick soup, nice nice nice wahahahha~

Orange said...

beverly: if pay at non-promotional price definitely not worth it =)

apple: taste okie laa....but hv to jimat jimat makan, 1 bite of beef with few mouthful of rice, else will end up eating white rice nia >..<

johnny: anor, lucky i got other food ... =\

5842: blekkk! i didn't know so little maa...got order the orh yea su....quite nice lor

Ah Dom said...

Hahaha... this is so hilarious!!

Orange said...

that aside, i wish my fellow blogger think twice before eating beef. there's mad cow disease going around and if you not sure where's the beef come from then, dun take it ><

just a reminder from a meat-lover guy. ^_^