Thursday, March 27, 2008

Got Scare No Danger 有惊无险

It's late night, we're at our room and it's almost time to go to bed. Suddenly, the fire alarm broke the quietness. First thing flashed into my mind, 'Got fire mer?' then I opened the door. Waaa ~ really got smoke at the other end of the corridor, shock man =O

I quickly called the receptionist to find out what's happening. He told me that their maintenance team already looked into the problem and advised me to stay in the room. If anything happened, he will call to our room again.

After put down the phone, I went out to check the condition again. This time the smoke got thicker and I can even smell the kerosine. Without a second thought, I quickly went back to my room and packed all my essential belongings. Well, in case anything happen I'm ready to chiong maa ~ (kia si maa ~)

At that very moment, I was wondering if I should walk down the staircase. Come on, I'm staying at floor 11th laa, grrr.... As I still quite worry about the situation, I called the receptionist again. Still he advised me to stay inside the room. =\ After a while, the smoke was gone and the alarm also stopped ringing. I assumed everything was fine.

This morning I checked with the receptionist again, the reason given was they were doing fogging last night (doing fogging at floor 11th, so desu ~) and forgot to turn off the fire alarm =___= ewww ~

0 oranged: