Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Petrol Price Is Hiking Up!

The rice price has just increased today, the petrol price will increase later midnight, what's next? Geram betul ~

Today evening I received a sms from my friend saying that the petrol will go up to RM2.70 per litre by tomorrow. While I still doubting the trueness of this message, I received a reply say 'It's true'.

If the petrol is going up to RM2.70 per litre, that's about 40% increase, don't play play! I went to NST Online to check the news, I saw the news title, it's so true ~>..<~

So, what's next? When think of every 10 litres I've to pay extra RM7.90 (average equivalent to my lunch for 1 day, damn!), of course I rushed to petrol station to pump petrol lor, since my fuel tank almost finished.

By the time I reach petrol station, seems like a lot of people already know the news. There are millions of cars queued up at the petrol station =.= I waited about 25 mins to reach my turn, not too long laa hor? ^_^

However, that's not end of the story, I'm very concern about the living after this. I strongly believe a lot of sectors will follow the wind, this increase and that will increase relatively, because all of these are co-related. .\/. ang chua cho?~~~

Should I start to learn how to ride bicycle? Plant my own paddy? =\

1 oranged:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too wonderful.
I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

Feel free to visit my blog post ... read this post here